Las Vegas Employment Rights Lawyers
When you need an experienced lawyer for an employment law or litigation matter, look to Our Las Vegas, Nevada, attorneys represent clients before administrative bodies and in all state and federal court jurisdictions. We provide personalized, hands-on service to every client, with the goal of achieving the best possible solution.
Comprehensive Service From Henderson Wrongful Termination Attorneys
Employment law is a niche area of law that entails short time frames for certain cases, such as 90 days “right to sue” after receiving notification from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Our Las Vegas employment rights attorneys represent employees for a broad range of legal matters, including the following:
- Wrongful termination – We represent clients for violations of state and federal laws, whistleblowing or retaliation or as a breach of contract.
- Employment disputes – Our services include assistance with disputes between employees, harassment concerns, labor and union problems, employment contracts and denied unemployment compensation.
- Right-to-sue/EEOC cases – After you have submitted a claim to the EEOC, they will evaluate your issue to determine if they will take action on your behalf. They may feel there is not enough evidence to prove and infraction, or otherwise not wish to take your case, but provide you with a “right to sue” letter. We can help with your lawsuit at that point, as well as petition the EEOC for a letter if you have been unsuccessful in obtaining one.
- Discrimination claims/cases – We protect the rights of employees against discrimination on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, orientation, gender identity, religion, marital status, language, national origin and pregnancy. We also help with claims pertaining to the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), pregnancy, breach of employment contract and workplace safety.
- Retaliation – We assist clients who have been retaliated against in the workplace, including for being a whistleblower, wage and hour complaints, harassment reporting or reporting a violation of law or regulations.
Strong, Experienced Litigation Attorneys
Mr. Hatfield is a strong litigation attorney with more than 15 years of experience. Please call if you need candid legal advice or representation in any of the following areas:
- Employment litigation
- General civil litigation
- Business litigation
- Personal disputes
- Divorce, custody, guardianship
- Business-to-business disputes
- Breach of contract
- Real estate disputes
- Property tax appeals
- State or local government administrative proceedings
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Collections and accounts
- Partnership, membership or shareholder disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes (represent both parties)