A Law Firm Dedicated To Protecting The Workplace Rights Of Employees
Creating an inclusive and fair workplace culture is the key to success in any industry. Unfortunately, too many companies subject their workers to discrimination, harassment and other actions that are both illegal and toxic. If you’ve been a victim of employment discrimination or workplace harassment, it’s important to know that you have legal options. In the Las Vegas area, the firm to contact for experienced representation is Hatfield & Associates Ltd.
Ready To Advocate For You In All Types Of Employment Dispute
Hatfield & Associates Ltd. has been offering skilled employment law representation for more than two decades. The firm is ready and able to assist with a broad range of employment dispute cases, including the following:
- Intrapersonal employee disputes – This includes harassment or ganging up on one employee, inappropriate workplace behavior including sexual harassment and general disputes between employees. An attorney from the firm can write a letter to your employer’s human resources department asking them to address the issue and putting them on formal notice that the firm will contact a regulatory agency if it is not addressed.
- Labor and union problems – For union employees facing situations similar to the ones above, attorney Trevor Hatfield will act as an intermediary between you and the union. He will send a letter stating that these issues must be addressed or he will go to a regulatory agency to pursue remedy.
- Disability Discrimination – The Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against people with physical or mental impairments that substantially limit their ability to perform activities of daily living. This includes working and interacting with others.
- Employment contracts – If you are a contract employee, including a doctor, dentist, executive or any other professional, you cannot be fired without cause. Trevor Hatfield can assist with issues pertaining to breach of employment contracts, partnership disputes as well as noncompete agreements that are too broad and prevent a former employee from finding work.
- Unemployment compensation – If your employer objects to your unemployment claim, resulting in a denial of benefits, the firm can represent you throughout the appeals process.
Arrange A Consultation Today
When you contact Hatfield & Associates Ltd., you can expect a response to any phone or email message within 24 hours. To learn more about how an experienced employment law attorney can help you, call the firm in Las Vegas at 702-706-1162. You can also fill out and submit an online contact form.